Glounaguillach National School, Caragh Lake. This was one of six national schools built by Fr. Tom Lawlor, Parish Priest of Killorglin 1884-1916. This is the only one of the original six schools still in operation. Ref: Sc073
September 1988 Canon Matt Keane, Tom Melia and Michael Donnelly of Coillte who donated the oak sapling which was planted to celebrate the centenary...
Patie and Sheamus O'Connor pictured alongside their mother in a pony and trap, circa 1930's.
Window to the past. The red brick Station Master's cottage in Valentia Harbour. Notice the fine detail in the brickwork of the chimney. ...