1940’s

15th July 1945 Laune Pipers Band , Mill Yard , Annadale Rd ., Killorglin. The tall house in the centre is O’Regan’s

1871-1943 Judge Thomas O’Donnell , M.P.

Bantry Soldiers 1940

The times they are -a-changin’ . The arrival of the more modern caravan which signalled the beginning of the end for the traditional horse drawn barrel-top-wagon. The Grove , Killarney Road , can be seen in the background.