The path to the left of photo was the railway track which passed the old RIC Barracks on left and Barry’s Bridge on the right before crossing the road and arriving in Cahirciveen Station. Ref: R130
Denis Corkery, standing on the Laune Bridge, circa mid 1920's. He was a Tailor and operated at Lower Bridge Street. He was born in...
The entrance to one of the two tunnels through Drung Hill. Ref: R088
Willie and Joan Griffin of Clooncarrig at Puck Fair, 1992. Ref No: F155
Edited by Mike Foley