The name plaque on the front wall of Glounaguillach National School, Caragh Lake. This was one of six national schools built by Fr. Tom Lawlor, Parish Priest of Killorglin 1884-1916. This is the only one of the original six schools still in operation. Ref: Sc076
The Railway Cottage at what was once Glenbeigh Railway Station at Reenallagane. Ref: R101
Crowds watch as King Puck is paraded through Upper Bridge Street, circa 1960's. Source: The Patrick Houlihan Collection. Ref No: P099
Con Griffin of Ballykissane Road at the Michael Collins Memorial Cross at Béal na mBláth, County Cork, 2009. This was the site of where...