The name plaque of the former Cromane National School, which is now used as a community centre. This was one of six national schools built by Fr. Tom Lawlor, Parish Priest of Killorglin 1884-1916. Ref: Sc080
Killorglin's Lord Mayor Paudie Cronin displays his skill at cutting corners. Ref: F422
The end of the line. The road down to the ferry at Reenard Point with the Station Master's house to the right, which was...
15th July 1945 Laune Pipers Band,The Old Mill Car Park, Killorglin. Ref: F 184
Edited by Mike Foley
Saint Patrick's Day celebrations outside Silky O'Sullivan's Bar, Beale Street, 2011.