The colourful Barrel-Top Caravans parked along the Killarney Road. The BP (British Petroleum) Garage to the right which is now O’Sullivan’s Supermarket. Ref: P236
The men who build the C.Y.M.S Hall in Killorglinin 195354 Offical Opening was held July 15th 1954 Music was by Maurice Mulcahy Orchestra. 1000...
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpEx3xGppEQ] Joan O'Sullivan, RTE, reports on the history of the Farranfore to Valentia Harbour railway line. same day loans online