Puck Fair Stand explodes with light from the illuminations, 1950’s. Ref: P183
A view of Killorglin Railway Station on the site of what is now St.Michael's Church of Ireland. Note the numbers of brick chimneys. ...
The name plaque of the former Glencuttane National School. This was one of six national schools built by Fr. Tom Lawlor, Parish Priest of...
School children from Scoil Mhuire watch the last train leave Killorglin Station on the 31st of January 1960. Ref: R153