Mary Sullivan, an old native of Killorglin, circa 1940. Source: The Patrick Houlihan Collection. Ref No: F059
A William Lawrence photograph of the Puck Stand in 1900. Source: The Lawrence Collection. Ref No: P097
Michael O'Donoghue of O'Donoghue's Bakery, Lower Bridge Street, circa 1940's.
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzaQ_6MiE18] A Day Spend Turf Cutting in Oulogh Bog 29th June 1996 followed by Ceol Caint agus Craic at the Vintage Inn, Killorglin. Edited...