Glencuttane National School, 2014. This was one of six national schools built by Fr. Tom Lawlor, Parish Priest of Killorglin 1884-1916. This former school is in a bad state of disrepair due to the ravages of time and neglect. Ref: Sc090
A Fortune Teller's Barrel-Top caravan parked outside the Fairfield with the KCYMS in the background, 1960's. Also in the photo is the Weighing Station...
Puck Fair parade makes the return journey from Iveragh Road. Note the old shop signs now long gone. Ref: P163