Billy Browne surveys the fallen Beech Tree which was originally planted in 1888 to mark the building of St. James’ Church, Killorglin, 2014. Ref No: F146
Taken on the Meanus Road, The Foley (Mason) Family on donkey Ref: F383
The name plaque of the former Glencuttane National School. This was one of six national schools built by Fr. Tom Lawlor, Parish Priest of...
A young man on top of the Puck Stand, helping to hoist King Puck into position in 1967. Source: The Patrick Houlihan Collection. ...