Bill Maye & Mary (Coleman) Maye on their wedding day 4th October 1947. L-R Thomas Frances Maye & Mary (Molly) Maye (Waterford), Bill Maye, Mary (Coleman) Maye, Ellen (Elsie) McCarthy Coleman of Langford Street, & John Joseph Coleman (Cork). Ref: F299
The view that greeted the passengers crossing the Railway Viaduct of the old RIC Barracks, Barry's Bridge with the O'Connell Memorial Church, Cahirciveen town...
Pat O'Sullivan and Johnny Foley hard at work, 1996. Ref: F204