Alan Hall sculptor pictured in his studio on Valentia Island working on a bust of Fr. Tom Lawlor, who was the Parish Priest of Killorglin 1884-1916 who built St. James’ Catholic Church, Killorglin, 2003. Ref No: F145
Last Train Leaving Killorglin Station Watched By Local School Children On The Bridge Ref: R050
A break in the embankment along Knocknadobar allows the water from the mountain to pass. Ref: R087
Sylvie O'Shea of Lower Bridge Street observes the river Laune from the County Bridge, 1990.