A William Lawrence photograph of the Puck Stand in 1900. Source: The Lawrence Collection. Ref No: P097
The former Douglas National School. This was one of six national schools built by Fr. Tom Lawlor, Parish Priest of Killorglin 1884-1916. The school...
Patrick O'Regan, Lower Bridge Street, circa 1970's.
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpEx3xGppEQ] Joan O'Sullivan, RTE, reports on the history of the Farranfore to Valentia Harbour railway line. same day loans online