A view of Killorglin Railway Station taken sometime after its closure in 1960. Ref: R054
Wedding photo outside St.James' Church, men in the middle 'Podso' McCarthy Iveragh Road and Bobby Houlihan Mill Road, 1950's. Ref: F444
One of the two tunnels which cut through Drung Hill. This a great feat of engineering in its day. One tunnel was 90 yards...
The Valentia Harbour Railway Memorial which was unveiled in 2013. The project was spearheaded by Railway Historian Tom Horgan of Waterville. Valentia Harbour was...