The men who build the C.Y.M.S Hall in Killorglinin 195354 Offical Opening was held July 15th 1954 Music was by Maurice Mulcahy Orchestra. 1000 dancers attended. Fr. Ml. Stack C.C spiritual director of the C.Y.M.S is seen next to Ml. Coffee President Ref: F385
Wedding photo outside St.James' Church, men in the middle 'Podso' McCarthy Iveragh Road and Bobby Houlihan Mill Road, 1950's. Ref: F444
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzaQ_6MiE18] A Day Spend Turf Cutting in Oulogh Bog 29th June 1996 followed by Ceol Caint agus Craic at the Vintage Inn, Killorglin. Edited...