9 C
Killorglin
Saturday, October 24, 2020

KILLORGLIN ARCHIVE RETOUCHING CLASS

Here’ s an interesting photo taken in the 1960’s outside Scoil Mhuire , Sunhill with the boys from the school pictured by the newly built Marian grotto . The school , one of six , built in the late 1880’s by the then Parish Priest , Fr. Tom Lawlor. Fr. Lawlor was the priest who spearheaded the building of St. James’s church which was dedicated and opened on the 3rd May 1891.

KILLORGLIN ARCHIVE RETOUCHING CLASS
KILLORGLIN ARCHIVE RETOUCHING CLASS
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube