This is the beautiful church bell which rang out from St.James’ Church since 1918 to the late 1970’s when it was replaced by an electric bell. It’s on display in the porch of the church

Posted by on Jun 10, 2014 in Killorglin | Comments Off

This is the beautiful church bell which rang out from St.James’ Church since 1918 to the late 1970’s when it was replaced by an electric bell. It’s on display in the porch of the church.CCNA 200-120 latest

Ref: Kt210