A delegation to the Wenzel Leather Factory pictured at the front door, circa early 1970’s

Posted by on Apr 28, 2014 in Killorglin | Comments Off

A delegation to the Wenzel Leather Factory pictured at the front door on left including Mossy Roche then Headmaster of the Technical School Killorglin and Fr. Ned Riordan C.C. fourth from left, circa early 1970’s . This building was formally the Good’s Store of Killorglin Railway 1885-1960.

Ref: Kt147