Michael J. Culloty’s Bar, Main Street. Photographed circa 1965

Posted by on Jan 28, 2014 in Killorglin | Comments Off

Michael J. Culloty’s Bar, Main Street. Demolished and is now Joseph Crowley’s Pharmacy. This building was once the Commercial Hotel, it was from here that Charles Stuart Parnell spoke? from the fist floor window to a rally in the mid 1880’s. Photographed circa 1965. Source: The Patrick Houlihan Collection.

Ref No: Kt044