The former Douglas National School, 2014

Posted by on Sep 12, 2014 in School | Comments Off

The former Douglas National School. This was one of six national schools built by Fr. Tom Lawlor, Parish Priest of Killorglin 1884-1916. The school as can be seen in the photo has fell into disrepair due to ravages of time and neglect., 2014.

Ref: Sc085