The name plaque on the front wall of Glounaguillach National School, Caragh Lake, 2014

Posted by on Sep 12, 2014 in School | Comments Off

The name plaque on the front wall of Glounaguillach National School, Caragh Lake. This was one of six national schools built by Fr. Tom Lawlor, Parish Priest of Killorglin 1884-1916. This is the only one of the original six schools still in operation.

Ref: Sc076