The old Technical School Killlorglin (The Tech) which was opened in 1936

Posted by on Sep 4, 2014 in Killorglin | Comments Off

The old Technical School Killlorglin (The Tech) which was opened in 1936. It was closed in 1983 and demolished to make way for new houses and offices. It was replaced on a new site at the top of Langford Street by Killorglin Community College. Pictured in Langford Street in 1971.

Ref: Kt293