The Grotto at St.James’ Gardens which was demolished in the 1990’s and replaced by a smaller Marion Shrine in a safety measure to improve road visibility. It was a landmark in St.James’ Gardens which was built in the 1950’s

Posted by on Sep 4, 2014 in Killorglin | Comments Off

The Grotto at St.James’ Gardens which was demolished in the 1990’s and replaced by a smaller Marion Shrine in a  safety measure to improve road visibility. It was a landmark in St.James’ Gardens which was built in the 1950’s.

Ref: Kt290